Pages

3 May 2013

Super Mega Flashing Ball - Released!

Gav and I have worked pretty hard all of last month to get this game released for #onegameamonth. We're pretty happy with the result. Gav has done a great job on the art and music as well as getting us through some tough developing.

We developed it using Stencyl and used some, free to use tiles. Most of the sound FX are down to me using as3sfxr again. All the music is by Gav using whatever tools he uses! I keep telling him to get a website up so I can link to his site/blog. All the background art is also produced by Gav, I did help with this game, honest!

As stated in my last post it was pretty hard going at times but Gav and I have produced, what we think, is a nice little game. There is definietly more scope for improvment and the game could be expanded on. In fact we had a lot of ideas that didn't make it into the game but that is largly due to us wanting to get the game done inside a month.

Now it's the start of May we need
to move onto the next game. We haven't really even thought about that yet but watch this space.

Now please play the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment